When it comes to Internet Marketing, a lot of people gets really confused about it. In short, Internet Marketing means the ability to market your services on the Internet. Here are some of the advantages and disadvantages of Internet Marketing that will set you thinking.
- Abiliity to market your services for free or at a low cost.
- Ability to sell anything online.
- Ability to collect payment online.
- So many business models on the internet that it supercedes or traditional business models by a mile.
- Ability to create affiliate systems and recruit affiliates.
- Lot’s of resources freely available online.
- Lot’s of how-to resources.
- People are open to sharing their knowledge on the internet.
- Confusing and way too many things to learn.
- The more you know, the more you feel the more you have yet to know.
- Typical business models last for 2 years but internet businesses sometimes lose appeal after 6 months.
- Intense competition.
- Overwhelming knowledge to be learned.
- Too many skills to learn.
- Takes a long time to learn many skills.
- Too many scams on the internet.
- Many people are scammed to thinking it is easy to make money on the internet.